CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 July 2011

Milly Cuddle Time

Hi All

Another post from me, two in two days not bad eh?
I love this image from LOTV, mind you I love all of their images. How could you not. So I have created a lovely bright cheerful card. Yellow is such a happy colour I think........




I have used Paper Pizazz: Girls: Baby & Toddler papers. Lotv image + sentiment. Nesties, buttons, copics to colour, flower and gems from my stash and a Marianne D die.
Well hope you have a lovely day, I am off to walk my dog with my partner and son as the twins stayed at a friends last night in a tent in their back garden...!!  Actually there were seven of them and apparently they were all asleep by 11. Well done girls.
Please feel free to comment. It is always appreciated.
Until next time.

Hugs
Judex

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V

Jude so nice to know you have a spaniel and 3 kids!
I have 2 dogs and I kiddo!
Lovely cards.
Have to come back and view at leisure.Weekends at my place are really crazy!
Thank You for becoming a follower
Now following you too
Some lovely creativity here. I love to be inspired and connect across the world!

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Elise

Oh what a beautiful card! I love how you've coloured this sweet LOTV image!!! Pretty!!

Hugs,
Elise

Karen Howard

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

Kerryn

what a gorgeous card!! I adore those images too and I need to use yellow more!! It's so pretty.

Eileen

Ahhh this is so sweet .... I have loads of LOTV stamps too but not Milly .... Mmmm think I might invest in this one ... off to Ally Pally soon with a list!! xxx

Post a Comment