CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 July 2011

40th Girly Card!

Hi All

I'm back with another card. This is a card I make alot so thought I had better add it to my blog. I love this design, very girly although very fiddly to make. I cut a template out by hand (template bought from shop), glue fancy wool around the boot and add glitter in between (very messy). For the heel I cut out gold card, stick onto boot and add embellishments to the top of the heel.(click on piccy to get bigger image). I use a craft punch to cut out handbags and add embellies. I then position the boot on the card using sticky foam.


I have added  'special friend' using the Doodlebug Simply Sweet mini rub ons. These are fab to add that personal touch to a card.
Please feel free to comment I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.
Take care all.

Hugs
Judex

1 comments:

Unknown

This is really cute! I remember many, many, many years ago when you find me in boots like this, ha,ha!! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment