CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 June 2011

Holy Communion

This is my first blog so here goes.





I have used mulberry paper, rhinestones to make up the cross, peel offs and the sentiment which was computer generated.
My twins went to a Holy Communion party a couple of  weekends ago so I made a card for each of them to take.
Having twins means double of everything when invited to parties!




I have used Sitting Angel Tilda stamp (I love these stamps), Copics to colour, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Nesties and the sentiment was computer generated. I have added some glitter glue to the wings but it doesn't show up in the picture very well.

I wanted the cards to be very different and quite simple. The girl whose party they went to is called Angel so I thought this card was very apt.

Jx

0 comments:

Post a Comment