CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 June 2011

Fishing!

Hi

I'm so excited I have my first follower, thank you Catherine.
Been a little while since I last posted. Thought I would have a go at making a boys card, It has taken me all morning to make this and the poor dog is desperate for a walk. I really struggle to design boys cards because of not being able to put pretty things on them but I love these stamps from lili of the valley so couldn't resist.


I have to give credit to Bev Rochester for the tutorial for the sky, which I love. I have used Copics to colour this image and various papers and embellishments from my stash. Think I will use papers that aren't so similar next time so that they will stand out. Please feel free to leave any comments they are much appreciated.
So that's it for now best go now and walk my poor doggy.

Jx

3 comments:

Helen

This is so cute, he looks like my little boy sitting there! I love the detailing around the edge, as you say not easy designing a boys card but I think you've done really well with this, the rustic brown/green tones contrast really well with the blue in the centre picture.

Anonymous

I love this boy card it is very detailed. The sky is lovely and I really like the leaves sticking out the side of the picture.

Hugs
Jessie xx

Anonymous

I loved this card for a young lad so different from all the football ones.

More cards for lads please

She x

Post a Comment