CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Winter Fairy Halla ~ Mo Manning


Hi Everyone

Isn't the weather just ghastly!

Today I have for you a gorgeous digi image by Mo Manning called Winter Fairy Halla. Just so Cute!
I have added lots of Stickles to the wings and ankle warmers! + Twinklets Diamond Dust but it doesn't really show up on the picture which is a shame, mind you if I had taken the photo in the day it may have.





I am entering this into the following challenge:

Challenge #161 ~ Let's Chill

Well that's it for now, and as always thank you for any comments you may leave.

Have fun and take care.

Big hugs
Judexx

8 comments:

Jessie

This is the most adorable card I have ever seen,I love how you distressed the edges of that gorgeous paper and the iced pearls around the little boy looks so effective.

Hugs

Jessie x

Doreen

What a gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

coops

so beautiful jude.i love this pretty image and your icy blue colours and sparkle are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Vicky

Gorgeous card sweetie I so love theis Mo image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

June Nelson

Aw this is stunning, love it and all the pearls you have added just beautiful big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

Wishcraft

Aww just SO adorable! Love the image and colours, and all your fab details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Denise

This is gorgeous Jude. Love the adorable Mo image and pretty details.
Hugs
Denise xx

Pop's Cards

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous I love your creations huggles Pops x x x

Post a Comment