CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 January 2012

Princess Tilda

Hi Everyone

A post at last! Other half has had to reload my computer as I was having lots of problems with it. It was so slow! I could have vacuumed the whole house in the time it took for it to bring anything up! Moan over.

A very belated Happy New year my lovely followers. Lets hope it's a good one.

For my first card of the year I have chosen a Magnolia stamp called
Princess Tilda. Such a cutie.


 
Posted by Picasa

I have used the following:

Papers - V&A Hanoverian
Music Stamp & sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Butterflies - Martha Stewart Punch
Doily - Cheery Lynn Die
Flower - Prima
Embellishments - own stash
Spellbinders for the sentiment
Stickles

I have also edged the maroon card with Crackle Paint for effect and distressed the edges of the flowers + Music Paper with Tim Holtz distress Inks.

Anyhow that's it from me today. Please feel free to leave any comments as I really appreciate them.

Take care

Big Hugs
Judexx

8 comments:

coops

stunning card jude.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous colours and deign :D

xx coops xx

Eileen

Hi Jude ... it's soo annoying when the Pc plays you up! My lappy is new thanks to hubby cos I dropped my old one! This card is pretty, Lovely colours... like the pearls on her shoes too! xxx

Debbie

Beautiful card Jude....Love the colours and the Tilda image is so sweet.
Debbie x

Pop's Cards

Gorgeous work sweetie, hugs pops x x x

Beate

Adorable image and card.
Hugs and smiles

Dr Sonia S V

Jude I like the way you have arranged the pearls and the flower button on the flower is so gorgeous
Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous

I love the music note stamp you have used. The butterflies look very cute. Great card.

Aimeexx

Helen

Gorgeous card, love the colours & the cute butterflies!

Hx

Post a Comment