CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 October 2011

The Little Things

Hi

Back again this time with a card that someone has asked me to make for a Ruby Anniversary so I thought I would use a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'The Little Things' as it is such a cute stamp.
Magnolia Doohickeys were used for the flowers, edging and leaves. I have used quickutz photo corners and glittered them up with Stickles along with the flowers. The papers were from my stash as well as the embellishments. I wanted an aged look to the papers and Adage ticket so I did this with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink pads as well as the sentiment for which I printed from my computer. All the colouring has been done using Copics.
I have now bought a book on using Copics but have yet to pick it up from the shop I ordered it from. Mind you I would much rather go on a course to perfect it. Maybe one day.


 
Posted by Picasa

That's it for now. Please feel free to leave comments, it is very much appreciated as any crafter will tell you! Take care.

Hugs
Judex

4 comments:

Vicky

So cute Jude....love the sweet image and fabulous colours too hun...

have a super weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Eileen

Ahhh so sweet Jude and your colouring is pretty good already. This card will be just right for a Ruby Anniversary. I have just finished a Molly Blooms card that I will blog tomorrow so I plan to be stamping a LOTV image on Copic paper Monday I will let you know how I get on with it.

E xxx

Pop's Cards

Stunning sweetie, love your creation hugs pops x

Anonymous

This is really cute all the colours go really well with each other, I like the tag on the side

Jessica xxxx

Post a Comment